Loading...
 
ESA > Join & Share > Forums > HMA Forum > Profile for received data

HMA Forum

Help

Show posts:
Jump to forum:

Profile for received data

Which profile i should use to describe received raw data such as Level0 ?
I trying to use eop.xsd, but it does not allow multiple instruments in eop:EarthObservationEquipment


Re: Profile for received data

Hello!

I would like to add some details on the topic. Investigating format futher we figured out that element eop:EarthObservation/gml:metaDataProperty/eop:EarthObservationMetaData/eop:processing/eop:processingLevel does not include L0 as allowed value. Does it mean that element "processing" should be omitted for raw data? If not, this fact is also related to the issue.

Regards, Ilya



Re: Profile for received data

> Which profile i should use to describe received raw data such as Level0 ?
> I trying to use eop.xsd, but it does not allow multiple instruments in eop:EarthObservationEquipment

Dear Pavel,

From our understanding you want to use a xsd that allows you to use data coming from several instruments. You can try to see the example of EOLI (eoli.xsd) - http://earth.esa.int/XML/eoli/.This service allows you to select data from several instruments.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,
SSE Team


Re: Re: Profile for received data

> > Which profile i should use to describe received raw data such as Level0 ?
> > I trying to use eop.xsd, but it does not allow multiple instruments in eop:EarthObservationEquipment
>
> Dear Pavel,
>
> From our understanding you want to use a xsd that allows you to use data coming from several instruments. You can try to see the example of EOLI (eoli.xsd) - http://earth.esa.int/XML/eoli/.This service allows you to select data from several instruments.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Best Regards,
> SSE Team

Thanks for reply.

I want to apologize that the situation was not fully described.

We aready have launched a catalogue compatible with OGC 06-131, since EOLI looks a bit outdated and doesn't have some useful features. We have succesfully performed some tests with sample data and even created metadata generation utilities that make use of GML EOP schema. Here is the catalogue:
http://services.eoportal.org/portal/service/ShowServiceInfo.do?serviceId=D1818580&categoryId=0E80EE80

Now we a trying to use full potential of the standard. Do you mean we can'nt use GML metadata for raw data? For products only?

As far as we know, EOLI profile is not compatible with interface OGC 06-131.


Re: Re: Re: Profile for received data

> > > Which profile i should use to describe received raw data such as Level0 ?
> > > I trying to use eop.xsd, but it does not allow multiple instruments in eop:EarthObservationEquipment
> >
> > Dear Pavel,
> >
> > From our understanding you want to use a xsd that allows you to use data coming from several instruments. You can try to see the example of EOLI (eoli.xsd) - http://earth.esa.int/XML/eoli/.This service allows you to select data from several instruments.
> >
> > Hope that helps.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > SSE Team
>
> Thanks for reply.
>
> I want to apologize that the situation was not fully described.
>
> We aready have launched a catalogue compatible with OGC 06-131, since EOLI looks a bit outdated and doesn't have some useful features. We have succesfully performed some tests with sample data and even created metadata generation utilities that make use of GML EOP schema. Here is the catalogue:
> http://services.eoportal.org/portal/service/ShowServiceInfo.do?serviceId=D1818580&categoryId=0E80EE80
>
> Now we a trying to use full potential of the standard. Do you mean we can'nt use GML metadata for raw data? For products only?
>
> As far as we know, EOLI profile is not compatible with interface OGC 06-131.


Dear Pavel,

Regarding the usage of multiple raw data coming from several instruments (We believe that is the issue), we will have to investigate further the issue. We will reply to you asap.

Best Regards,
SSE Team


Re: Re: Re: Re: Profile for received data

>
> Dear Pavel,
>
> Regarding the usage of multiple raw data coming from several instruments (We believe that is the issue), we will have to investigate further the issue. We will reply to you asap.
>
> Best Regards,
> SSE Team

Hi.
Are the any news regarding this issue?


Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Profile for received data

> >
> > Dear Pavel,
> >
> > Regarding the usage of multiple raw data coming from several instruments (We believe that is the issue), we will have to investigate further the issue. We will reply to you asap.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > SSE Team
>
> Hi.
> Are the any news regarding this issue?

Dear Pavel,

We apologise for the late reply.
If you choose during the service registration the interface OGC 06-131r3 v0.1.7 you have the option, inside the operation: Get Records, to choose the sensor type(s) that you want.

We hope the information has been helpful.

We remain at your disposal for any further information

Best Regards,
SSE Team

























for the late reply.



Show posts:
Jump to forum: