G-POD GAMMA-L0 Service
The G-POD GAMMA-L0 service calculates from raw data single look complex (SLC) and multi-look intensity (MLI) images in radar slant range/Doppler coordinates.
Input data files to the processor are the complex raw SAR data coded as 8 bit or 16 bit complex samples. Output images are 32 bit floating point data either in pairs for complex number representation, or as single values of image intensity.
The Main Parameters panel and the Data Selection of the service GUI are common features for all the G-POD services. For a generic guide about G-POD and the GUI of the services, please refer to the G-POD User Manual.
Supported input datasets
The service support in input the following dataset series:
ENVISAT ASAR Image Mode source packets level 0
VA4 - ENVISAT ASAR Image Mode source packets level 0
VA4 - ENVISAT ASAR Image Mode source packets level 0 (CEOS DRM Sites)
1) After logging with your EO-SSO account, access the G-POD GAMMA-L0 Service page.
2) Draw an Area of Interest (AOI) or insert the corners coordinates (e.g. : lon_min=12.7 , lat_min=41.7 , lon_max=13.3 , lat_max=42 ).
3) Select the input dataset and then set start and stop time for the data search. Then press the query button to retrieve the available product list.
4) Select the input products that you are interested to process.
In the example the follwoing product have been selected (as shown in the screenshot above).
5) Set the Main Parameters (desciption is available in the G-POD User Manual ).
6) Set your custom parameters for each step of the workflow. For not expert users it is reccomended to keep the default parameters shown in the above section "Custom Parameters".
7) Press the button "Process it!" to start the processing.
8) Monitor the task status on the G-POD workspace.
9) Once the task is completed download the results.