G-POD GAMMA InSAR Service
The GAMMA SAR and Interferometry Software is a collection of programs that allows processing of SAR, interferometric SAR (InSAR) and differential interferometric SAR (DInSAR) data for airborne and spaceborne SAR systems.
This service implement a basic automatic SAR processing up to the generation of the differential interferograms (DInSAR) and coherence maps.
The Main Parameters panel and the Data Selection of the service GUI are common features for all the G-POD services. For a generic guide about G-POD and the GUI of the services, please refer to the G-POD User Manual.
Supported input datasets
The service support in input just ENVISAT ASAR Level-1 SLC (IMS) products.
The service exposes the following default parameters for each step of the implemented workflow. The basic parameters are shown as first instance to the user:
For expert users it is also possible set advanced parameters by clicking on the "Use advanced parameters" checkbox:
For not expert user it is suggested to keep those default parameters.
1) After logging with your EO-SSO account, access the G-POD GAMMA DInSAR Service page.
2) Draw an Area of Interest (AOI) or insert the corners coordinates (e.g. : lon_min=12.19 , lat_min=41.74 , lon_max=12.82 , lat_max=42.07 ).
3) Select the input dataset and track, and then set start and stop time for the data search. Then press the query button to retrieve the available product list.
4) Select the input products that you are interested to process. Firstly double click on your selected product master (which become red) and then select your products slaves. Pay attention the input products belong to the same track.
In the example the follwoing products have been selected.
Master Product : ASA_IMS_1PNUPA20070623_205331_000000162059_00172_27781_1174.N1
Slave Product : ASA_IMS_1PNUPA20071110_205325_000000162063_00172_29785_1185.N1
5) Set the Main Parameters (desciption is available in the G-POD User Manual ).
6) Set your custom parameters for each step of the workflow. For not expert users it is reccomended to keep the default parameters shown in the above section "Custom Parameters".
7) Press the button "Process it!" to start the processing.
8) Monitor the task status on the G-POD workspace.
9) Once the task is completed download the results.